Thursday, February 17, 2011

2001 Bradford Exchange "Ever After" Collection - Plate #1

This limited edition Bradford Exchange "Snow White" collectors plate was the first of ten in the Ever After series. Number two through nine featured different Disney princesses and characters while the tenth was a montage of sorts. Created in 2001 by Phil Wilson, this concave ceramic plate measures approximately 8" across and was limited to 95 firing days.




Certificate of Authenticity and accompanying paperwork...


Above images from the Filmic Light Collection.


Plate issue number ten and complete set...

6 comments:

  1. Nice artwork on that SW plate! In the last photo, bottom row, center plate...is that an "Atlantis" plate???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had some truly beautiful plates. I always wanted the one showing the Evil Queen on her Peacock throne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tokyo-- Yep they even included an Atlantis plate in the series. Both the movie and the plates came out in 2001.

    Connie-- I think I know the one you are talking about, the Evil Queen in the Villains series from 1993. A nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my new makeover. Check it out! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So strange to have an Atlantis plate in an "Ever After" series....or any series for that matter. But I guess it makes sense if the movie came out the same year as the plates. I think they had much higher hopes for the movie. I saw it in the theater and it was completely forgettable.

    ReplyDelete