Featured among the many fine pieces are several pages of original Snow White artwork. This includes Courvoisier cels and backgrounds, model sheets, artist concept drawings, animator production drawings, and more. A few examples...
- Production Cel on hand-painted, airbrushed gradated Courvoisier background, 1937. Prince about to lift Snow White on horseback. Image area approximately 8.75" x 8.45". Framed overall size 34" x 24.25".
- Production Cel in original Courvoisier wood veneer set-up. Snow sings to six of the seven. Hand-painted background effects, 1937. Image area 14.25" x 11.25". Framed 28" x 25.5".
- Snow White with Apple Production Drawing, 1937. Red pencil on animation paper with "39" written in the lower right corner. Image area approximately 6".
- Prince Production Drawing, 1937. He leans over to kiss Snow White. Rendered in graphite and red pencil on a 12-field sheet of animation paper, 12" x 10". Includes color notations for the cel inkers.
- Alex Ignatiev Dopey Publicity Drawing, 1960s. On 16-field animation paper, created for publicity purposes. Image area approximately 5.5" x 4".
- Old Hag Production Drawing, 1937. Graphite pencil with slight red and green highlights.
Images and info via Heritage Auctions.