Thursday, May 12, 2016

McDonald's Coke Glasses from Canada

Circa 1979, McDonald's and Coca-cola teamed up to issue a series of four 16 oz. collectible Disney glasses throughout Canada. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was one of the films included in the set. Full-color illustrations encircle the glass of Snow White, the Dwarfs, the Old Hag, and a couple forest animals. Stands 5.75" tall with a diameter of 2.75".




Movie title is in both English and French.




The McDonald's logo has the Canadian maple leaf below the arches.



"Enjoy" and "Savourez" on the Coke stamp.






The other three glasses in the set: Cinderella, Peter Pan, and Fantasia.



Also check out the 1994 Burger King collector glass in an earlier Archive entry.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't have these glasses in my possession. People send me images from their own collections.

      Delete
  2. A friend from Canada sent me the Cinderella and Fantasia glasses as a gift. I need to find the other 2 now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Keep looking online Nick. I see these guys pop up for sale every so often. They make a nice set.

      Delete
    2. I have these , I am located in Winnipeg,manitoba Canada.

      Delete