Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wicked Mints and Grumpy Sours Tins

I'm a big fan of Snow White tins, especially small ones. I guess there's just something about the fact that they're made from metal, and if properly cared for, they'll be around way longer than I will. Here's a couple nifty examples currently available at the theme parks...

"Wicked" Evil Apple Mints tin. Purchased from the World of Disney store at Walt Disney World Resort, November 2009. Measures 4" x 2.5" x .375". Original price $3.95 (USD).





_____________


This "Grumpy" Orange Sours tin (in shrinkwrap) was also purchased from the World of Disney but in February of 2011. It wasn't available in 2009. Same measurements and price as above.


4 comments:

  1. The "Wicked" one is cool !
    I've seen it at once at WDW.

    By the way ASWS: did you receive the e-mails I sent you the day before yesterday ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you buy these in england or online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I have only seen these tins at Walt Disney World in Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim.

    ReplyDelete